Thursday, September 3, 2009

Exams over and now is holiday. Holiday will be till 18th October, which mean six weeks holiday. Of course im super uber happy...

But...

I have no plan at all for this holiday. I think its bcoz all my friends still schooling as they are in JC.

But for sure, I need to start menghafal all the surah-surah again as I dah lama tak revise. haha.
I have to 'master' all surah before school reopen.

Exams for semester 1 were okay. I am aiming for GPA above 3.0. I think i can do it but Biochemistry might pull my GPA down below 3.0. Let us wait, pray and see what happen next week when I get back my result.

I suddenly missz my parents and I dunno why. huh. I dreamt of them yesterday. I dunno le. I ... huh. well just forget about it. Fyi, I've been living with my grandparents since I was a baby till now. haha. 17 years. My parents are in Malaysia.

Ok. Thats random...

well everyone...Selamat berpuasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment