Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here's how it's done


1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.


2. Press forward for each question.


3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


4. Absolutely no cheating!


_____________________________________________


01. How am I feeling today?

How me seksi...sorri, I am not seksi!





02. Where will I get married?
Saatku Pejamkan Mata...so, maksudnye when i sleep or I DAH MATI???huh...




03. What is my best friend’s theme song?

Through the fire..haha,ye ke...






04. What is/was highschool like?

Beautiful day...aww...bestnye





05. What is the best thing about me?

Mungkin nanti





06. How is today going to be?

Kiamat sudah dekat...I noe tat.





07. What is in store for this weekend?

Hapus aku





08. What song describes my parents?

Kasih Latifah..bolehlah tuu...





09. How is my life going?

Berilah harapan...ya, give me hope.





10. What song will they play at my funeral?

It's My Life...life apa sey, dah mati pun.





11. How does the world see me?

Kisah Cintaku..ooohk





12. What do my friends really think of me?

Way back into love





13. Do people secretly lust after me?

Forever..makkau





14. How can I make myself happy?



Freedom..yeah!




15. What should I do with my life?

Ingkar





16. Will I ever have children?

Senandung Al-Fatehah...Ya ALLAH, aku ingin anak!





17. What is some good advice?

Pencinta Wanita..oooooooooooooooook...so goood...





18. What do I think my current theme song is?

Bawaku terbang





19. What does everyone else think about my current life?

Relaku pujuk





20. What type of men/women do I like?

Sifat 20...





21. Will I get married?

Forever...:)))





22. What should I do with my love life?

Harusku teruskan





23. Where will I live?

Pop ye ye





24. What will my dying words be?

Gemilang






25. When I’m having an argument, I say…

Hips don't lie





26. When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say…

Permata yang dicari...wah..so sweet...





27. When my parents are angry I say…

F**k it...mampos lagi angry la dorang....





28. What do I fear most?

Unfaithful





29. What will I say to my teacher tomorrow?

Your face is bright...hahahah








30. When my boyfriend/girlfriend calls me up, I say...

Teman Istimewa...yup2





_____________________________________________


ahaha, sorry i have nothing better to do now so i did this.ok.:)))))


Thx Kak Rara...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment